Conference Interpreting System
A fully professional software only Interpreter training solution
The world’s only professional software based Conference Interpreting System that does not require any dedicated or proprietary hardware.
The UK’s most popular software language solutions
Sanako is pleased to announce the launch of its much anticipated Conference Interpreting System. It can be deployed as a pure conference solution or it can build upon the features of all customers currently using the Sanako Study 1200 range of software language centres as an optional module.
This viable alternative to expensive hardware systems continues to deliver all the functionality you would expect from any kind of conference interpreting and translation system even down to the use of a mic mute “cough” button and controls being in the correct position to simulate Real World interpreter training experiences, even the tactile click of a button has not been forgotten. The flexibility of this unique software module allows for any variation of Delegates, Interpreters and Observers to be changed at the click of a button depending on the number of people at any particular conference. Additionally any room can quickly become an additional conferencing suite by simply using laptops/tablets.
Delegates can select the interpreter of their choice and move around the conference at will ensuring full and flexible engagement with the debate.
With Sanako’s unique Dynamic User Licensing system, any room or set of laptops can become a Conference Interpreting System enabling simultaneous sessions anytime anywhere across the institution. This multi room solution gives maximum flexibility with the best use of the institutions teaching and timetable resources. This intuitive system provides the following features and benefits.
· All audio is saved as dual-track MP3 files to allow for subsequent marking
· The operator interfaces are industry standard in their layout and use so that Interpreters can move to the hardware solutions with ease.
· Interpreters can use headsets or gooseneck microphones. Our system allows for any type to suit their preference.
· All the standard naming and techniques are used such as delegates, interpreters, chair and observers. Audio selections include the floor and selected interpreter channels.
· The solution can be used for both Interpreter training and real conferences. Create a revenue stream for your institution by offering the full conference interpreting facilities to local businesses.
· The system allows for a wide variety of text feedback and messaging between all parties to add to the audio experience.
· The chair can monitor delegates and interpreters as and when required via audio, text and screen monitoring techniques.
Contact us to learn how the Conference Interpreting System can help you
Want to find out more
Premium & Authentic MFL Voices
(No need to record yourself – create audio from text in seconds)
High quality text-to-speech voices offered by Sanako produce highly authentic accents, making them superb pronunciation models for language learners. Forget the others that you have heard before!
Click here to listen to all the foreign language voices we have. Male and Female voices in French, German, Spanish and many more ….
All editions of Windows 7, 8 and 10 are supported.
Please note that XP is no longer supported.