How students can record their voice and save as an audio file
To record your own voice
1. Click the red Speak icon and talk
2. The bottom triangle will turn red and flash
3. The counter will run in real time – second by second
4. Click the blue Stop icon to end recording or the red Speak icon to Pause recording
Please remember to position your headset microphone correctly and to project your voice whilst speaking to ensure high quality recordings.
To save your recording
1. Click the Save icon and decide where you want to save your work and what you want to call it.
To save everything (your voice, the original file, bookmarks, subtitles, instructions etc.) then select the Sanako MFF format from the “Save as type” option. To save just the audio then you can select any of the other formats (such as MP3, WAV and WMA).
Tip: Get your students to download Study Lite at home for free [link]