Using text-to-speech as part of an activity
After selecting an activity in the Activity selection menu, Listening Comprehension in our example, select the Text-to-Speech (TTS) option from the Media source selection menu.
This will result in the Text-to-Speech window appearing below.
(1) Open a saved .TXT file or copy and paste text to the main window, for example from a Web page
(2) Click to show the advanced settings
(3) Select the appropriate Sanako Voice from the drop-down list. Only the voices that you have purchased and installed will be shown.
(4) Click Play to hear the audio
(5) Click Next when you are happy to continue and you will see the Save as window like below.
Decide where you want to save the MFF audio file to. Click Save and wait until the audio has been encoded. After a short period you will then see the following message.