How to give a saved vocab test to your students
1. Select the Vocabulary test option from the Activity selection drop-down menu.
2. Click Open… to open the Vocabulary test explorer window.
The window will open to the path defined in the Tutor – Preferences window as shown below.
Browse to the vocab test of your choice and then click the Open icon.
The selected test will appear as shown below.
1. Select whether to add a time limit to the test or test all words.
2. Click Swap columns if you want to test English to French vocabulary for example.
3. Click Start to open the test on the student screens.
During the test, the student sees the screen below;
1. Students enter their answer in the right hand box
2. The amount of time (if applicable) appears as a moving bar on the bottom of the screen. The student clicks Done or the time runs out.
Once the test is ended the teacher will see a screen of results for every student. As shown below – this example shows the results for a single student. Correct answers are shown as a green box and incorrect answers shown as red. A score is given for each student.
The teacher can then click Share results to send the results to the students but the students ONLY see their own answers and score.
Clicking Print will open the normal print options to get a hard copy to file.
Clicking Save will allow the teacher to keep a copy of the results as a TXT file.