SANAKO has released version 3.0 of its SANAKO Study teaching software. The new versions of SANAKO Study 500 and SANAKO Study 1200 can now be used with an affordable, flexible licensing system that ensures that schools have exactly the resources they need for IT-based teaching. This flexible licensing system helps schools make the most of their IT infrastructure while avoiding expensive over-licensing. Find out more about SANAKO Dynamic Licensing from our Internet Era Learning website.
The dymanic licensing system provides many benefits:
- Allows more flexible use of Study solutions throughout school
- Helps schools avoid expensive over-licensing and maximize ROI
- Maximizes value of ICT investment by allowing IT rooms to be used cross-functionally – no more ”dedicated” IT suites, all become multipurpose
- Expands easily with additional licenses to suit future needs
New Modules Enhance Learning Experiences
The new version of Study software also offers easier and more efficient IT-based teaching, while new SANAKO Study Modules help teachers ensure that students are on top of their subject matter, and allow them to learn more effectively by continuing their drills outside the classroom.
SANAKO Study Lite Recorder Module
SANAKO Study Lite Recorder is available as a stand-alone module, or a complementary module for use with Study 500 and Study 1200. The recorder supports independent student learning both on- and off-campus.
The application is a two-track recorder with language learning features similar to those in the Study 1200 student recorder. Visit the SANAKO Study Lite Recorder product page for more information.
- Allows students to continue@home for independent, motivating learning
- Ensures continuity of lessons, drills from classroom to home
- Ensures portability of learning content
- Provides learning/teaching flexibility when installed throughout entire school
- Maximizes ROI on IT infrastructure if learning continues off-campus
- Improves student performance due to more practice
SANAKO Study Voting (Poll Query) Module
This module is available as a separate application for users of Study 500 and Study 1200. It allows teachers to run on-the-spot queries to determine student engagement or understanding of a subject. Students may also use the tool to let teachers know if they are following the lesson or if they are having difficulty. Visit the SANAKO Study Voting (Poll Query) product page for more information.
- Provides a quick ”snapshot” of student understanding of a given topic
- Allows teachers to immediately correct misunderstandings
- Helps students give feedback and influence teaching speed
- Supports effective instruction
- Helps teachers provide immediate feedback and guidance to students