Sanako has helped national governments and ministries of education around the world to achieve national education goals by delivering region and even nationwide solutions. The goal of these projects has been to:
- Improve students’ language skills
- Make schools and institutions more competitive
- Enhance the competitiveness of an entire nation
Sanako’s project knowhow includes everything from the project planning stages to financing, installation, user training and support for years after the project has been completed.
We offer comprehensive solutions for developing language skills of future professionals. Sanako’s solutions typically include teacher training, suggested language learning content and other elements which contribute to a better language education curriculum.The core of these solutions is a language lab that can be used with all teaching content and therefore allows schools to follow their national curriculum.
See four example projects below:
Customer: Ministry of National Education and Ministry of Religious Affairs
- Initiative: Project by Asian Development Bank to reduce poverty and support economic sustainability by supporting better education.
- Delivery: More than 200 classrooms equipped with Sanako language labs during a 4 year development project
Customer: Ministry of Education and Science in Kazakhstan
- Initiative: to upgrade the quality of education on all study levels and to integrate Kazakhstan into world economy by developing internationally competitive skills.
- Delivery: one classroom in each of the 459 secondary schools equipped with Sanako Study 1200.
Customer: Ministry of Education, Research, Youth and Sports in Romania
- Initiative: to improve the quality of human capital in education by developing teacher skills with modern technology to use digital tools effectively in the teaching of English and other European languages and in standardized assessments.
- Delivery: 200 of teacher training centres with Sanako Study 1200 language labs. 9000 teachers will be trained between November 2011 and April 2013.
Customer: Secretariat of Superior Education, Ministry of
- Initiative: to modernize teaching at federal universities
- Delivery: 84 Sanako language labs to 36 universities in 27 states in 2003